Whatever mode of transportation you wanted to use, it is always wise to have an electronic map, such as Google Maps, as this will give you a hint whether you are moving away or closer to the church. Here’s our GPS coordinates 13.731424, 100.592061, or simply click the Google Maps ‘Directions’ button above.
Bangkok International Church is inside the Ekamai International School. You might also prefer to use EIS school as it will lead you to the same place.
Via private car:
Use our GPS coordinates, or click the ‘Directions’ on the map above. Check that your current location is correct and you are good to go.
Via Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) Ekamai station and a taxi:
- Go to Ekamai BTS station. Ekamai BTS station is near to Ekamai Tai or the Eastern Bus Terminal. Gateway Mall is also nearby.
- Proceed to Exit 3. Upon going downstairs, you should be in the opposite side of the Eastern Bus Terminal going to the Ekamai Road.
- Ride a taxi going to Ekamai International School (or a motorcycle taxi, drivers are wearing orange vest). Say “Pai Pridi soi sam sip song kap (if you’re a male) or kha (if you’re a female)” (“Please go to Pridi street number 12”). You can also say “Pai EIS (e-ay-et.. Thais usually pronounce ‘s’ as ‘et’) kap/kha”.
- Turn right to Pridi 12 (right side).
- Go straight for about 600 meters. After Vanilla Garden and Le Chateau Mansion is Ekamai International School (EIS). BIC is inside the EIS compound.
Via Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) Phra Khanong station and a taxi:
- Go to Phra Khanong BTS station, and proceed to Exit 3.
- Ride a taxi going to Ekamai International School. Say “Pai Pridi soi sam sip jet kap/kha” (“Please go to Pridi street number 37”).
- Turn left to Pridi 37.
- Go straight for about 450 meters. BIC is inside the Ekamai International School compound.
Via Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) Phra Khanong station and a public bus:
- Go to Phrakhanong BTS station, and proceed to Exit 3.
- Ride a Bus 40 (aircon) or 71 (minibus red or orange)
- Get off at the bus station after Pridi 31. It is in front of Kasem Phitaya public school.
- Walk about 20 meters going to Pridi soi 37. There are motorcycle drivers wearing orange vest waiting for commuters.
- Ride a motorcycle taxi going to Ekamai International School (10 baht), or walk for about 450 meters.
- Ride a taxi.
- Say “Pai Pridi Banomyong soi sam sip jet kap/kha (“Please go to Pridi Banomyong street number 37”).
- Or you can say “Pai Sukhumvit jet sip et kap/kha (“Please go to Sukhumvit 71”). “Sukhumvit 71” is the other name of “Pridi Banomyong”. You use this if you are far away from BTS stations or the Sukhumvit Road.
- Turn to Pridi 37 and go straight for about 450 meters at Ekamai International School.
Once at Ekamai International School vicinity, go upstairs to Milne Auditorium. The auditorium is the first building in front of the parking area.